Remote Senior Back-end .NET Developer
- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
• Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
• Work together with UI/UX designers, Product Owners, Developers and other team members
• Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant
• SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
• Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
• Participate in code review
• Bring your own ideas to improve the System
- C# 8, .NET 5
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider.
- Being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases (min. 5 years),
- Capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- Being an open-minded, proactive person,
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must.
Nice to have:
- Basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design, Microservices, Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker,
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- Experience with distributed systems and web services,
- Experience with Front-end development.
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.