Inside Sales Representative
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support Sales teams, we’re looking for a tenacious, hardworking and highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to execute a sales plan. The ideal candidate will be responsible for discovering new business in the hospitality industry in Spain. You will generate a high quality sales pipeline by qualifying inbound activity across all inbound channels and by identifying, researching and contacting new leads. You will gain experience interacting with prospective clients of all levels in our fast-growing hospitality SaaS company. This is a junior position, but you will be given a great deal of autonomy to organize your day to day workload. Excellent training & coaching structures are in place. There is a collaborative effort within the organization which leads to a great team ethic.
- Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline - Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new potential and existing clients by analyzing the market dynamics.
- Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities.
- Accountability for successful sales performance within named territory and prospects.
- Introduce the Shiji Product portfolio and solutions including POS, PMS, Golf & Spa, Mobile, Shiji Distribution & Shiji Payment solutions.
- Generate leads using.
- Research, and qualify inbound/cold outbound leads, to identify decision makers and sales opportunities.
- Build rapport quickly, within minutes of a phone call or the subject line of an email.
- Connect and conduct first-class exploratory conversations with potential customers with emails and cold calling.
- Nurture leads in the sales and marketing funnel in a way that warms them up and qualifies them for a sales call.
- Set up qualified appointments for a closer to present the product and gain the account in a timely manner.
- Use a CRM tool to track and score leads within the pipeline. Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with current accounts in order to retain their business and possibly earn referrals.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to develop and implement appropriate qualifying criteria to help fill their sales pipeline.
- Work with Director of Sales and Sales Managers to execute the regional sales strategy.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified new business opportunities.
- Recent hospitality graduate from a top university, or 2+ years in a similar role/organisation selling software, ideally within the hospitality or F&B IT industry.
- Experience and solid understanding of Cloud/SaaS business model, with experience of CRM systems and related sales tools, Zoho experience is a plus
- Hunter mentality, passionate about business development, who love challenges, and isn’t afraid of getting a no over the phone
- Team player, collaborative to work with others to reach a larger goal
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Comfortable navigating software and conducting webinars/tutorials
- Fantastic organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules perfectly in order
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening