Integrations Product Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for an Integrations Product Manager to oversee integrations with clients, inventory/publisher partners, data partners and others.
- Understanding of hospitality technology is a major plus, same with previous work experience with APIs.
- Prior experience with SQL or other technology platforms is a plus but not required.
- You are not expected to code or do overly technical work but will need to manage complex integration projects and be able to communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical clients.
As an Integrations Product Manager, you will have responsibilities throughout the process of successfully integrating new partners; from explaining our processes and aiding with technical integration to managing a positive long-term relationship.
- Identify and communicate partner needs for future product development and deploy the ideas to key stakeholders such as management, product, and development.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the product and development team, business strategy and operational teams.
- To actively contribute within your team wherever possible and contribute to ReviewPro culture of learning.
- You will communicate with your team frequently; keeping them informed about milestones, progress, and any issues with assigned tasks.
- To maintain and optimize onboarding material for ReviewPro advertiser and issuer solutions in close collaboration with the design team.
- Manage and track integrations pipeline using Atlassian Jira, offering transparency of ongoing and always completed projects all.
- Great communication skills: You will interact with some of our company’s largest clients. It’s important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure projects stay on track.
- Project management abilities: You will manage long-term integrations, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Strong written skills: You will document the integrations project and keep the team up to date on the status by documenting the progress.
- Ability to influence people: Clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do, and this role is to advise them on the best possible solution, even if it isn’t what the client first thought they wanted. The person in this role will become a technical expert and must be able to act accordingly.
- You have Professional level of English.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant field.
- You have 3+ years' integrations related experience and have worked closely with clients, product, and engineering teams.
- You strive to contribute to a friendly and productive work environment and recognize the value of personal relationships, curiosity, and teamwork towards achieving same.
- You are exceptionally well organized and able to efficiently handle tasks at a high frequency while ensuring quality.
- You can solve technical problems and have perfect documents to hand out.
- You have experience in driving partnership/collaboration that resulted in win-win solutions.
- Knowing Jira and Confluence is a must.
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…