Hospitality Implementation Consultant EMEA (d/f/m)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
- Provide technical consultancy to our hospitality customers within the EMEA region
- Install and train our PMS and related products on the customer site
- Configure the system to meet country-specific legal fiscal requirements
- Analyze customer needs and configure the systems to their specific requirements
- Ensure multiple users, and service model concept meets the customer operational workflow
- Train the staff in the best and most practical use of the software
- Take the customer site live, answer any operational and application requests onsite and
- Provide technical support after going live
- Report accurate project status and act proactively to achieve the project goal
- Hospitality Business background or working record in a similar role
- Experience with hotel Golf, Spa or property management systems is a plus
- You have the same passion for the Hospitality industry as our customers' passion to serve their guests
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions and able to handle system installation
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Spanish, Italian and French would be a plus
- Willingness to travel
- We are happy to accept remote applications from the following countries: Spain, Croatia, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Slovakia
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.