- Faro, Portugal
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
To support our Collections team, we’re looking for a motivated, proactive and skilled Collections Specialist to integrate a fantastic team that is changing the hospitality industry, producing high-quality documentation, among other tasks.
- Identifying and monitoring outstanding account receivables
- Managing disputes related to payments, invoices and contract management
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Co-working with Billing, account management and Sales Team
- Key position for creation of new company policies together with Collections team leader
- Carry out other administrative tasks.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Fluent in English and Italian (any other European language is a plus, specially Spanish, Portuguese, Fresh and Russian)
- Previous work experience in a similar position highly valued
- Microsoft Office and Excel
- Availability to start in November
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market;
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business;
- We are investing heavily in new facilities with an environment conducive to creativity, dynamic, flexible, talented and focused multicultural team seeking more growth;
- Full time job contract.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.