- Barcelona, Spain
- Job Code: SJ1
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a vibrant, high-energy Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospect/clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and assist the Sales Director with his administrative duties.
- Working with the Sales Director on a business plan to identify new business opportunities, scheduling online demos, and fully qualifying these opportunities, to ensure a healthy pipeline.
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Maintain CRM with accurate data.
- Native speaker of Portuguese /or/ German /or/ Greek
- Professional level of English.
- Experience with remote sales.
- Results driven, proactive and persistent with a motivation for sales.
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment, time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Good level of Microsoft Office tools.
- Desired Skill and experience
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with SaaS Sales.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Familiarity with ZohoCRM systems is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee and tea.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the centre of Barcelona overlooking Passeig de Gràcia
- Free beer on the terrace
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions