Director of Operations - Shiji Payment Solutions
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets. Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Shiji Payment Solutions operates a global payment platform to facilitate integrated payment processing for hospitality. We provide services around the globe to help our customers accept payments 24x7x365.
Note: This is a Singapore based role and requires you to be based and have the legal right to work in Singapore.
Leading our global operations team, you will take responsibility for implementation and support of the Shiji Payment Solution globally. You will work closely with our product, development, and internal business units to ensure successful implementation and on-going support for our customers. You will also take ownership for pilot projects, ensuring the delivery of these projects from development handover through to documentation and support.
This role manages a team with resources in Asia Pacific, Europe and United States, but as a young team and business unit, a roll up your sleeves attitude is a must, this is your chance to set the standards, processes and delivery plans to scale out the operations functions of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a team of implementation and support consultants to form the delivery team.
- Own the process from product release, including implementation, support, and documentation. Automate, Automate, Automate!
- Manage large deployment projects with large enterprise customers overseeing deployment, UAT, and production schedules.
- Set and maintain standard and processes to streamline and scale the operations process.
- Oversee support escalations to development team and external vendors.
- Previous experience with payment processing (preferably on a multi-national/global scale)
- Hospitality business background or experience in a similar role.
- Management experience in implementing and supporting software
- Operations experience, particularly with producing standards, processes and implementation guidelines.
- You have the same passion for the Hospitality industry as our customer’s passion to serve their guests.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Previous experience leading a team and coaching them to achieve results.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast paced environment
- Professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
- Willingness to travel when the requirement arises.
- Ability to work flexibly to cater to the business needs and time zones we work within.
- Technical ability to analyze logs from client implementations to help resolve customer issues
WHAT WE OFFER:
- “Start-up” within a corporation culture – we are all hands in and no day is the same.
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to really make a positive impact on the business.
- Friendly, Motivated and talented team.
- Opportunities to grow and develop with Shiji
- Training to meet the requirements of your role
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working environment