- Faro, Portugal
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our Support team, we’re looking for a motivated and experienced Support Specialist (m/f) to provide first class technical support to Concept customers by troubleshooting, analyzing, replicating and diagnosing issues in line with the Shiji service levels and best practice, with a focus on quality working and customer satisfaction.
- Provide first level support to our Concept customers with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction and within the defined parameters of Concept support services.
- Understand our customer needs, expectations and assist them using applications.
- Track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Escalate Tickets which need further investigation by 2nd and 3rd Level Support.
- Analyze and clarify customer queries though troubleshooting and researching, using existing Knowledge Base, product documentation, Lab Testing and among others.
- Attend regular product/technology training to remain up to date with developments of the Concept solution.
- Experience in supporting customers over the phone and using Remote Access Tools.
- Good computer skills (setting up, upgrading, trouble shooting, installation and configuration), as well as, experience in using IT systems to include OS installation and configuration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus, specially German)
- Any previous work experience in the Leisure Industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility;
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future;
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally;
- Flexible working hours or opportunity to work partially remotely;
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee and mate as you need to get into the flow;
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs;
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business;
- We are investing heavily in new facilities with an environment conducive to creativity, dynamic, flexible, talented and focused multicultural team seeking more growth;
- Full time job contract.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW
- Please note that Shiji does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position
- This position is offered in Faro, Algarve - Portugal
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.