Account Manager (German & Turkish speaker)
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are currently looking for an innovative, vibrant, high-energy, proactive and detail oriented Account Manager, with experience in online support, proactive account management and the occasional telephone support to to support our customers by ensuring that they are successfully using our solutions to improve Guest Satisfaction and drive additional revenue for their business.
- Identify and suggest possible product enhancements based on usability and feedback received from customers
- Facilitate educational sessions for hoteliers on key product functionalities
- Provide expert assistance to hotels on how to benefit from our product, and provide expertise on Guest Intelligence practices
- Proactively reaching out to customers to better understand product engagement and collect product feedback
- Responding to client support emails and calls
- Prepare internal product engagement reports
- Forge strong relationships with our customers and industry partners
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that they are informed on progress being made with their customers
- Drive agreed outcomes for our customer
The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with customer support, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage client expectations
- Innovative problem solving methods to help our customers grow their business
- An ability to identify great business opportunities and drive change
The curiosity to learn about our product, to educate our clients, but most importantly, to learn from them.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional German and Turkish language level.
- Fluent English language level.
- Bachelor / Associate Degree
- Positive personality with a good learning attitude
- At least 2 years experience preferably within the Hospitality industry
- Detail oriented
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to multi-task
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening