Hospitality Implementation Specialist EMEA (all genders)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Code: SJ1
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our Concept Team, we're looking for an Implementation Specialist, who will provide technical assistance to our hospitality customers within the EMEA region and will be responsible for configuration, training and supporting our hospitality platform products as well as providing excellent customer care and maintaining healthy relationships with our current and future customers in an environment where every staff member is passionate about going the extra mile.
- Remotely assist customers with POS/PMS configuration and training
- Analyse customer needs and configure the system by observing the Major Account standards
- Ensure multiple user, and service model concept meets the customer operational workflow
- Provide possible solutions for functional gaps and work closely with the Product Management to achieve implementation targets
- Train customer employees in the best and most practical use of the software
- Report accurate task status and act proactively to achieve the result
- Be a main point of contact for our customers for configuration and technical requests and answer any queries in a timely manner
- Assist Product Management to test new releases and new functions
- Perform Release updates for clients
- Support the support organization while not with the customer
- Hospitality Business background or working record in a similar role
- You have the same passion for the Hospitality industry as our customers' passion to serve their guests
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions; and able to handle system installation
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Fluent in English and one additional language of the region
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in a very innovative technology environment
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it and get it
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.