Product Owner (PMS and Hotel Experience) (all genders)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Code: SJ1
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an expert in hospitality, familiar with hotel reservations and PMS to support the product team of our Shiji Enterprise Platform.
- Ensure that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place to support visual design (mock-ups) and business process definitions (requirements)
- Share product management vision and operational directives with the development teams on a pro-active basis – ensure development, roadmap and business goals are met. Monitors and measures achievement of goals
- Provide quality assurance and sprint cycle review in coordination with the development business leads
- Clarify key issues and strategies with appropriate stakeholders
- Articulates the contribution of created platform and products and services in meeting the customer's business objectives
- Legal and business process review in terms of impending country engagements for new locations/segments
- To act as a specialist for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements, use case preparation for a cloud based global hospitality solution
- To provide key and effective development liaison in all verbal, written and systems-oriented communication in a global organisation
- To lead theoretical and conceptual presentations, discussions and dialogue; and to provide business and practical context that enables both decision and design conclusions
- To communicate with global representatives on all product requirements, development and customer driven needs
- To provide deep business research and solution guidance as required by the project development phases
- To assist in localisation, translation and other educational matters related to market readiness and the overall go-to-market strategy
- 3+ years of experience on Product Owner or similar position
- Experience working with Property Management Systems (PMS) and reporting area
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer financial management preferred
- Experience in hotel management systems products, technology and industry
- Effective communicator and story teller
- An exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in a very innovative technology environment
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Opportunities to grow and develop with Shiji
- Training to meet role requirements
- Generous compensation package
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.