Account Manager (German speaker)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Job Code: SJ1
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with customer support, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
- Excellent listening skills
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and manage client expectations
- Innovative problem solving methods to help our customers grow their business
- An ability to identify great business opportunities and drive change
The curiosity to learn about our product, to educate our clients, but most importantly, to learn from them.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are currently looking for an innovative, vibrant, high-energy, proactive and detail oriented Account Manager, with experience in online support, proactive account management and the occasional telephone support to to support our customers by ensuring that they are successfully using our solutions to improve Guest Satisfaction and drive additional revenue for their business.
- Identify and suggest possible product enhancements based on usability and feedback received from customers
- Facilitate educational sessions for hoteliers on key product functionalities
- Provide expert assistance to hotels on how to benefit from our product, and provide expertise on Guest Intelligence practices
- Proactively reaching out to customers to better understand product engagement and collect product feedback
- Responding to client support emails and calls
- Prepare internal product engagement reports
- Forge strong relationships with our customers and industry partners
- Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that they are informed on progress being made with their customers
- Drive agreed outcomes for our customer
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional German language level.
- Fluent English language level.
- Bachelor / Associate Degree
- Positive personality with a good learning attitude
- At least 2 years experience preferably within the Hospitality industry
- Detail oriented
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to multi-task
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…