- Faro, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Code: SJ1
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our Portuguese team, we’re looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Manager to best promote and sell Shiji solutions to our local, regional and multinational clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify opportunities and close deals with new potential and existing clients by analysing the market dynamics;
- Build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline;
- Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities;
- Introducing the Shiji Product portfolio and solutions, PMS, POS, SPA, Digital Solutions & Shiji Payments;
- The position will be based in Portugal.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years’ experience in software Sales, PMS, Pos, Spa & Golf within the hospitality or F&B IT industry;
- Negotiation ninja with ability to multi-task and outstanding communication skills;
- Results-oriented, autonomous and initiative person with a get-it-done attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment and strong presentation skills;
- Deep hotel industry knowledge and very good understanding of Cloud/SaaS business and B2B dynamics;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English - Portuguese language is also a must.
Nice to have
- Proven track record of matching or exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Availability for national and international travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility;
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future;
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally;
- Flexible working hours or opportunity to work partially remotely;
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee and mate as you need to get into the flow;
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs;
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business;
- We are investing heavily in new facilities with an environment conducive to creativity, dynamic, flexible, talented and focused multicultural team seeking more growth;
- Full time job contract.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW
- Please note that Shiji does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position
- This position is offered in Faro, Algarve - Portugal
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.