Hospitality Integrations Consultant EMEA (all genders)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an Integrations Consultant to support our Implementation team in EMEA.
- Integrate third party systems to our PMS
- Support PMS Data Migration to our PMS
- Response to the customers API & Integration new requests
- Cooperate with Pre-Sales for Sales enablement on integrations
- Create/QA Integration documentation & SOP from operations perspective
- Ensure that all deployment members are adequately trained
- Maintain Integration documentation
- Take ownership of Hotel IFC EMEA for Infrasys, Shiji Enterprise Platform and future Shiji Products
- Minimum 2 year’s work experience with PMS Integrations and API
- Familiar with reading, analyzing and handling various file formats XML, CSV, Json…
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in SQL/SQLPLUS is an add on
- Ability to roll up sleeves for direct client support
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions; and able to handle system installation
- Experience with hotel property management systems
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Fluent in English
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.