Hospitality Implementation Consultant EMEA (all genders)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant based in Germany, Austria, Spain, Slovakia, Italy or UK&IE to go the extra mile with our Hospitality Implementation Team.
- Install Shiji Enterprise Platform, and related products on customer site
- Install and configure Interfaces from the PMS to third party vendors
- Analyze customer needs and configure the system by observing the Major Account standards
- Ensure multiple users, and the service model concept meets the customer operational workflow by training the staff in the best and most practical use of the software
- Provide possible solutions for functional gaps and work closely with the Product Management to archive project targets
- Report accurate project status and act proactively to achieve the project goal
- Assist Product Management to test new releases and new functions and provide pre-sales support to the regional sales team
- Willingness to travel across (40-60% time)
- Hospitality Business background or working record in a similar role
- Experience with hotel property management systems & passion for the Hospitality industry as our customers' passion to serve their guests
- Well-organized, analytical and empathetic person with a get-it-done attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment, new technologies & products
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions; and able to handle system installation
- Fluent in English and one additional language of the region
- An exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in a very innovative technology environment
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Opportunities to grow and develop with Shiji
- Training to meet role requirements
- Generous compensation package
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.