- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets. Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a proactive Digital Product Manager to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development of digital products, should have proven experience identifying and launching new features and improving the current product portfolio.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with Development teams, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories and definition.
- Work closely with the Development Team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Track and measure product usage and user behaviour to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Create Product documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Highly analytical, results oriented, with a strong process/flow and data focused mind.
- Experience as Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualisation, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Desirable knowledge with API Integrations.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
- Excellent level of English.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…