- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets. Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our MyCheck's global team in EMEA region, we’re looking for a driven, self-motivated Hospitality Implementation Manager to be responsible for on-boarding processes with new and existing customers. Setup and coordinate the implementation of MyCheck's products while delivering a quality solution for the customer and representing the company values and goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze customer needs and configure the systems to their specific requirements.
- Be the point of contact and regional liaison to Shiji’s local resources throughout the onboarding process and go live.
- Strong Product understanding and integrations knowledge.
- Strong background in SAAS implementation.
- Produce and communicate daily updates to the management team.
- Assist with support cases and answering operational and application requests after go live.
- Coordinate installations of MyCheck's products.
- Setup new accounts and/or features.
- Training local Shiji resources on Mycheck platform and products.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- Identify areas for implementation improvement.
Interaction: Client communication, Sales teams / Project manager team. communicate and interact with cross-functional teams internally and with their designated clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of working with stakeholders and customers at all levels. - must have
- Knowledge or previous experience of working in the Hospitality industry and SAAS solutions, within food and beverage or front office.
- POS/PMS experience beneficial
- Good problem-solving skills in a customer-facing role and ability to work and quickly adapt in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (after covid-19 restrictions are removed).
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Technologically savvy.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…