HR Business Partner (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our HR Team and Hospitality EMEA Business Unit, we’re looking for a brilliant HR Business Partner to provide strategic and operational business partnership and deliver targeted solutions including workforce planning, talent assessment, change management, and team development to support the EMEA organization during consolidation and growth.
- Counsel managers and employees across EMEA region on human resources issues, providing options compliant with local legislation, company policies and culture
- Determine the needs of assigned business unit and select talents through various channels
- Manage recruitment campaigns, be responsible for the development and implementation of HR strategy and talent management initiatives within the company
- Oversee performance management process and provide guidance to leaders on their employee reviews and evaluations
- Understand business unit needs and ensure effective talent and succession planning processes including leadership development and coaching
- Work closely with business leaders and employees to improve work relations and increase engagement and retention
- Own projects on developing and implementing local and global HR processes, policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- 3+ years in a comparable position, preferably in a fast-paced growing company
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Good planning, coordination and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of German labor legislation, other EMEA countries are beneficial
- Hands-on mentality and get-it-done attitude are a must
- Ability to operate in the multicultural environment
- People oriented, empathetic and results driven
- Fluent in English and German
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations