Junior DevOps Engineer
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
You will assist our Senior DevOps Engineer in managing our Kubernetes setup, ensuring that the environments are stable and reliable for both customers and internal stakeholders. Support the development team delivers services that are production-grade. Build and test self-healing service configurations.
The role is planned as the starting point at Shiji as we are looking for an enthusiastic person who wants to grow within our company and the DevOps department.
- designing and implementing new infrastructure components
- day to day support of developers
- creating new application hosting environments
- maintenance of the existing infrastructure
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- 1+ years of experience
- Drive to solve any challenge that is thrown your way
- Open to new technologies and paradigms
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.