- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
We are looking for a Sales executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in the hotel industry in sales hunting for newbusiness. Experience selling B2B technology SaaS to hotels and hotel groups is preferred. The Sales executive will be responsible for prospecting and calling upon hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality venues to hunt for new business in North America via telephone, email and various social media channels. The candidate will have knowledge of business development and sales techniques, sales methodology and a can-do-attitude. In cooperation with internal and external resources, he/she will review the markets and associated data, identify areas of focus, and develop targeted site lists. In support of the ReviewPro business plan, they will identify and engage with the stakeholders of targeted properties and occasionally conduct demonstrations and present proposals that result in driving revenue. Ability to build strong working relationships with influential partners (hotels, hotel management groups, restaurants) will be a critical success factor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
- Collaborate with other sales resources and company management to sell ground-breaking products to hotels of all sizes
- Use your communication skills to engage in outbound calls targeting decision makers (from Clevel executives to IT Directors).
- Use web presentation tools (Zoom and PowerPoint) to deliver compelling demonstrations to prospective customers and track your opportunities using Zoho CRM.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and KPI’s for lead generation and new pipeline development.
- Work in partnership with the Sales Director/Manager to support the entire sales cycle on multi-property opportunities and own the entire sales cycle for single hotel opportunities.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the companies products, industry trends, and the overall competitive landscape.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years B2B sales experience selling SaaS technology, including C-level and complex accounts
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills • Strong problem-solving skills
- Track record of exceeding quota (top 10-20% of the company) • Prior background working in a fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter and ability to work in a home-based or office environment with remote leadership
- Willing to travel up to 20%
About ReviewPro, A Shiji Group Brand
ReviewPro is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Its cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses. ReviewPro provides actionable insights to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately revenue.