Junior Accounts Payable
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets. Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a reliable Accounts Payable to manage organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. Senior management will also rely on you to report and analyze relevant information.
We expect candidates who are 2-3 experienced in financial management and swear by regulations. You should also be well-informed of financial planning processes and have a strong ability to report and explain issues to management.
- Vendor's Invoices registration and control: Suppliers, Credit Card expenses and Employee expense notes.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly. Communicate with outside vendors, department managers, and city accountants.
- Review invoice coding for accuracy and compliance with cost report guidelines.
- Ensuring ReviewPro Cash Flow is adequate: Excel control and Input daily payments in the CRM.
- Assist to the Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager with wide range of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting
- Accounts payable experience, at least 2 years. Deep knowledge of accounting.
- Experience of 1-year minimum working with Navision is a desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of excel.
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and quality orientation.
- Must be highly flexible, collaborative and team-oriented with a hands-on approach to the planning and execution of the full spectrum of cash management activities.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and working under pressure abilities.
- Fluent in English is required
- Fluent or bilingual in Spanish is required
- Previous experience in SaaS companies or startups are a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…