- Atlanta, GA, USA
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter Coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think "outside of the box" and who finish projects on time.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
- Meet with managers to discuss needs
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters using newsgroups and job sites
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arrange travel, lodging, and meals
- Improve organization’s attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices
- Monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
- Manage intern program by conducting orientations; schedule rotations and assignments; monitor intern job contributions; advise managers on training and coaching
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of human resources corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to travel for recruiting meetings, college visits, career fairs, etc.
Experience with ADP Workforce now a plus