- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
The Office Manager will ensure the Chevy Chase, MD office is running smoothly by having a daily presence, supporting the SVP of Americas (and other leadership as time permits.) This role will support administrative tasks, making sure all office IT and facilities functions are in working order, accommodating employees and guests, organizing events and meetings, making travel arrangements, completing expenses, interacting with customers, and handling mail.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assure the office is working condition, professional, and clean in appearance
- Assist SVP with PowerPoints, Excel Spreadsheets, and other MS tools
- Arrange travel plans
- Assist in event planning and with Ad-Hoc projects
- SVP expense reports
- Must have positive proven experience working for high-level executives
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to think independently to anticipate and prepare for the needs of the SVP and staff
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software including but not limited to Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to operate with a calm and productive demeanor in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to multitask accurately to meet multiple deadlines
- Must have high attention to detail and full proficiency in various computer systems, software, and tools to provide high-quality, effective, and efficient administrative support.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative, and independence in supporting the SVP on a wide variety of administrative duties.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.