Sr. Scrum Master
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
In this role, you will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia. A reasonable degree of time flexibility will be required to collaborate with teams in various time zones. In addition to this, excellent verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) skills are imperative to the success of the position. As part of this role, you will help in keeping the agile team(s) on track to complete their sprints by using Agile best practices, conduct daily standup meetings, planning and review sessions, prioritize tasks and mitigate road blocks
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Sciences, or other related fields of study
- Jira and Confluence skills preferred, not required (willingness to learn required)
- 8+ years with Agile/SCRUM methodology, Business Analysis, Project Management (or related experience) would be very welcome but isn’t essential if you have the enthusiasm to learn and make an impact on the industry
- Must be able to read, write and speak Chinese (Mandarin).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Situational awareness and intuition with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive
- Not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement
- Ability to wear many hats and contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Attention to detail and well organized
You will be measured on:
- Problem solving and coaching skills
- Timely delivery
- Success of the team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.