Back End Developer
- Faro, Portugal
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
- Experience with .NET 4.0+, .NET CORE, ASP.NET MVC
- Proactively manage legacy code and technical debt
- A SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
- Experience in asynchronous programming using async/await
- Experience in Domain Driven Design approach
- Good understanding of REST and best practices for API design
- Experience with GIT version control system and GitFlow
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL / Document databases (PostgreSQL, Event Store)
- Experience with ORMs
- Experience in working as SCRUM team member
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge/ Familiarity with Microservices architecture pattern
- Familiar with CQRS pattern
- Familiar with Event Sourcing pattern
- Familiar with OData
- Familiar with HATEOAS,
- Experience or Familiarity with AZURE / AWS / and/or other cloud solutions
- Being part of a newly founded motivated team
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Working in a truly international environment fluency in English is mandatory, a second language is beneficial
Please forward your application, in English, which should include details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.