Account Executive ( Northeast-Remote)
- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and calling upon hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality venues for the Infrasys Point of Sale solution and the MyCheck Dine solution. The Account Executive will hunt for new business in an assigned territory via telephone, email and various social media channels.
The candidate will have in-depth knowledge of business development and sales techniques, sales methodology and a can-do-attitude. In cooperation with internal and external resources, he/she will review the markets and associated data, identify areas of focus, and develop a well thought out territory sales plan. In support of the Shiji business plan, they will identify and engage with the stakeholders of targeted properties and occasionally conduct demonstrations and present proposals that result in driving revenue.
Strong working relations with influential partners (hotels, hotel management groups, and restaurants) will be a critical success factor.
- Work closely with the Directors of Sales to create business development strategies and campaigns aligned to business plans for Infrasys CLOUD POS, MyCheck Dine and the Shiji Professional Services Division.
- Research business opportunities aligning to business plans.
- Identify potential clients/partners.
- Stay current with external and internal developments in the hospitality technology environment to identify new deployment opportunities.
- Take appropriate actions to increase the visibility and stature of the organization, including
- Maintain productive, profitable and friendly business relationships with clients, and potential
- Ensure that assigned sales goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of products, guidelines and regulations.
- Develop strategies for the improvement, development and customization of products and service to serve customers/clients/partners.
- Work closely with Directors of Sales to create marketing campaigns for products and services.
- Experience in technology and business development (preference will be given to prior experience selling Point of Sales Systems/hospitality technology).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales, with a history of meeting assigned goals.
- Excellent organizational, planning and implementation skills.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Experience presenting to “C” level clients
- Understanding of financial reports including budgetary guidelines, revenue opportunities and associated costs.
- Highly proficient with productivity tools including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions, following through to complete simultaneous projects.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.