- Faro, Portugal
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
Concept, a Shiji Group Brand, is a truly global hospitality technology provider specialising in solutions for the Golf, Spa, Leisure and Resort market. Today, Concept has high-profile clients in nearly 70 countries worldwide, with software available in 15 different languages and a global support network to match.
Concept's commitment to existing and potential new clients means that the software solutions are continually developed and enhanced to add new features and functionality based on the requirements of many of the world’s leading hotels, clubs and leisure resorts. Concept’s open approach to development and integration of products enables every customer deployment to be tailored to their exact requirements. Our 24/7 global support and training network also gives each client piece of mind.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures;
- Perform Shift-left testing during the software development process;
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers;
- Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content;
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability;
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Experience working in a technical environment;
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying bugs;
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology;
- Experience working in shift-left methodology to find problems in code earlier in the SDLC;
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to clearly communicate issues and their impacts and to understand business requirements;
- Application Product Management;
- Development and Testing Support;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are essential;
- Strong communications skills;
- Agility & flexibility.
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours or opportunity to work partially remotely
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee and mate as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Team related NON-MATERIAL benefits:
- work in an agile team of IT professionals
What you have to know:
- Please note that Shiji does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position
- This position is offered in Faro, Algarve - Portugal
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.