Front End Developer (m/ f / d)
- Faro, Portugal
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with more than 3,000 employees worldwide.
- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
- Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performs, while working and communicating in a SCRUM team environment
- Solid understanding of best practice, processes and patterns in software development
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- Perform code review
- You may be asked to lead or mentor other team members - as required
- General awareness of web application performance best practices
- HTML5, CSS3, and LESS/Sass don't scare you
- You are familiar with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Compass)
- Interest in testing, review and code quality
- High Standard of English (fluent/near fluent), both written and spoken is a must
Nice to Have:
- You are familiar with REST API
- Previous experience working in SCRUM team
- Passion for learning and enhancing your skills by means of reading books, articles and participating in JS communities
- Being part of a newly founded motivated team
- Dynamic, flexible and focused multicultural team seeking more growth
- Grow your experience with web and cloud technologies in an innovative technology environment
- Working in a truly international environment fluency in English is mandatory, a second language is beneficial
Please forward your application, in English which should include details of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.