Client Service Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group is a global network of technology platforms and solutions for the hotel, retail, food service, and entertainment industries with the goal to connect the businesses of the industries on a global scale. Founded in 1998, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands and has been providing software solutions and services, including hotel management tools, F&B and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, and online distribution to over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants, and 400,000 retail outlets. ShijiGroup focuses on the importance of cross-industry integration to connect all levels of the supply chain, from guests to distributors and suppliers of all types.
To support our Global Marketing Team, we are looking for a Client Service Manager responsible the strategic, commercial, and operational success of customer accounts located in UK and Ireland.
· Ownership of key clients from a service level perspective.
· Coordinating request fulfilment (new or existing) and proactively engaging with pre-sales, sales, project and operation management teams to drive service request implementation in customer site.
· Support customer success initiatives, advocating for customers with internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of our products.
· Collaborate with product and implementation teams to set up or configure our solutions and services as per customers’ requirements.
· Facilitate correct escalation procedures for all support and maintenance issues.
· Manage a diverse range of complex or bespoke client requests and daily requirements, including the opportunity to be involved in regional or global projects with real impact on how the customer develops.
· Prepare regular updates and reports for internal and external consumption
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Customer success experience in SAAS and/or hospitality industry
· Proven and successful negotiation and problem-solving skills in a customer facing role. Strong “farmer” personality type.
· Working knowledge of Hospitality PMS/POS solutions, Microsoft Office suite, CRM,
· Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers at all levels.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally
· Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
· Spanish & French language skills preferred.
· Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
· Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
· Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
· Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
· Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.