Product Director (Hospitality/PMS)(m/f/d)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
We are looking for an experienced Product Director to be the expert within the EMEA Market of our product Shiji Enterprise Platform.
- Act as a global specialist/lead for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements, use case preparation for a cloud based globally aware solution
- Oversee the regionally developed products and 3rd party integrations, relationships and programs and be responsible for product release launch and company readiness functions
- Gather and maintain competitive Intelligence, conduct or assist with Win/Loss analysis
- Provide deep business research and solution guidance as required by the project development phases
- Provide "product expert" technical assistance to developer/ level 3 support, regional sales and the operational team
- Communicate with global representatives on all product requirements, development and customer driven needs that are being promoted from our cloud solution and its partners
- Review legal and business processes in terms of impending country engagements for new locations/segments.
- Share product management vision and operational directives with the development teams on a pro-active basis - ensure development, roadmap and business goals are met. Monitors and measures achievement of goals.
- Establish systematic performance standards, and ensures that performance issues are identified and acted upon promptly.
- Ensure each team member has an up-to-date Performance and Development plan.
- Develop strategy and plans to successfully implement product management definitions, solution requirements and operational policies to achieve business objectives.
- This role includes international travels to clients and our offices
- 8+ years of relevant experience including 5 years of implementation/development experience and 2 years of project management leadership experience.
- Direct line management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred.
- Expertise in hotel management systems products, technology and industry.
- Have and maintain a current knowledge of the state of the hospitality technology market, solutions, industry, competition and environment in the assigned region.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel as needed be flexible with time.
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Smart phone subsidy
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it and get it
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.