Technical Implementation Specialist
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
While we get ready to kick off 2021 we reflect at the last decade of growth, transformation, innovation, and globalization for Shiji. From humble beginnings in China to footprints around the world, we continue to drive innovation by investing in our employees in regions around the world. If you are looking to join a truly global conglomerate pushing the boundaries of hospitality technology, then Shiji is the place for you!
We are a Global organization that has been around since 1998 with 70+ offices worldwide and 4,000+ employees. However, Shiji Group US just launched in 2018, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. We have already opened offices in Atlanta, GA. and Hollywood, FL.. Each of these offices offer an open concept space with awesome break space features. Other features (dependent on location) include ping pong tables, arcade games, shuffleboard, a nap room and even beautiful views.
This is an extremely exciting time for Shiji, and the opportunity for growth here is exponential. If you have been wanting to join a startup environment software company that has the financial backing of Global Giant Leader Alibaba look no further!
To support our global team in North America, we’re looking for a driven, self-motivated Hospitality Technical Implementation Specialist to be responsible for on-boarding processes with new and existing customers. Setup and coordinate the implementation of MyCheck's products while delivering a quality solution for the customer and representing the company values and goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of working with stakeholders and customers at all levels. - must have
- Knowledge or previous experience of working in the Hospitality industry and PMS/POS/SAAS solutions, within food and beverage or front office.
- Good problem-solving skills in a customer-facing role and ability to work and quickly adapt in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally (after covid-19 restrictions are removed).
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s various IT solutions.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Technologically savvy.
- Analyze customer needs and configure the systems to their specific requirements.
- Be the point of contact and regional liaison to Shiji’s local resources throughout the onboarding process and go live.
- Strong Product understanding and integrations knowledge.
- Strong background in SAAS implementation.
- Produce and communicate daily updates to the management team.
- Assist with support cases and answering operational and application requests after go live.
- Coordinate installations of MyCheck's products.
- Setup new accounts and/or features.
- Training local Shiji resources on Mycheck platform and prodcuts.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- Identify areas for implementation improvement.