Director of Sales
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Responsible for direct sales and supporting sales efforts of the Concept Product in the Americas. The mission of this position includes, but is not limited to developing overall strategic sales framework for Concept product sales and retention of existing clients, forecasting, increasing penetration in the region, and additional responsibilities which may include hiring, training and developing sales account executives.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales for North Americas to create business development strategies and campaigns aligned to business plans for Concept and other Shiji Group Solutions.
- Accountability for overseeing the evaluation and alignment of strategic business plans (including new product launches).
- Partnering to develop and approve individual business plans for direct territories and independent distributors, as applicable.
- Assessing and monitoring performance of defined territories against approved business plans, including developing action plans to quickly address underperformance. Establishes and leads regular operating reviews to communicate results, address issues, and gather input from stakeholders.
- Recruits, retains, develops, coaches, motivates, and generally manages multiple sales resources to attain/exceed defined business objectives such as revenue, market share, and profit.
- Provide competitive information and product requirements for the region to assist the global strategy and product teams with the regions pricing and product strategy.
- Lead product negotiations, contracting, for direct sales and assist the LATAM, Canada and Strategic Sales team members as needed in closing sales.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Extensive expertise in product, technology, service, strategy and business complexities in the hospitality industry (preference will be given to experience in Leisure SaaS sales of Golf, Spa, Membership technology).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development or Sales, with a history of meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Experience leading a team of account executives with operational focus on multiple accounts and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for and contributes significantly to profitability and/or cost containment through direct P&L responsibility.
- Coordinates activities and direction through highly matrixed relationships.
- Requires collaboration and operational execution with other Shiji business or external entities.
- Develops short/medium and long-term plans to successfully implement sales strategies which achieve strategic objectives/results.
- Accountable for revenue performance in the region of the Concept product.
- Develop deep customer knowledge and influence through forging executive relationships across all Shiji’s lines of business, increasing Shiji’s reputation as a proven partner, increasing customer satisfaction and Shiji’s revenues and footprint within region.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and account relationship management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.