Junior Cloud Security Engineer
- Katowice, Poland
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
You will be designing and implementing security measures, to ensure that delivered cloud based product is free from vulnerabilities. Mission-critical, long-term internal project. No meetings with clients.
You'll be responsible for:
• designing and applying technical security controls based on the business requirements, risk analysis and best practises
• supporting the SOC / NOC team in managing infrastructure and tools utilized by this team
• performing penetration tests of infrastructure
• automation of repeatable tasks related to the cloud environment
• AWS, Python, Linux
• understanding of cloud based solutions
• knowledge of Python scripting
• understanding of DevSecOps concepts
• penetration testing skills
• basic system security knowledge (Windows and Linux)
Nice to have:
• understanding of AWS services
• knowledge of security standards and frameworks
• understanding of web application security concepts
• security related certificates
- All types of employment,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- And last – but not the least – great team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.