Sales Manager Ireland /m/w/d) SaaS
- Dublin, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support Sales teams in UK and Ireland, we’relooking for a motivated and experiencedSales Managerto best promote and sell Shiji solutions to local, regional, and multinational clients located in Ireland.
Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline - Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new potential and existing clients by analyzing the market dynamics
Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
Accountability for successful sales performance within named territory and prospects
- Introduce the Shiji Product portfolio and solutions including PMS, POS, Golf & Spa, Mobile, Shiji Distribution & Shiji Payment solutions
4+ years sales experience selling software within the hospitality or F&B IT industry specifically for hotels
Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages are beneficial
Experience and solid understanding of Cloud/SaaS business model
Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills via phone, online and in person with all levels of customer organisation
Proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives and sales quotas using effective sales techniques
Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
Digital, ecommerce experience and understanding of B2B dynamics
- Availability for national travel
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.