Customer Success Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Kicking off 2020 we reflect at the last decade of growth, transformation, innovation, and globalization for Shiji. From humble beginnings in China to footprints around the world, we continue to drive innovation by investing in our employees in regions around the world. If you are looking to join a truly global conglomerate pushing the boundaries of hospitality technology, then Shiji is the place for you!
We are a Global organization that has been around since 1998 with 70+ offices worldwide and 4,000+ employees. However, Shiji Group US just launched in 2018, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. We have already opened offices in Atlanta, GA. and Hollywood, FL.. Each of these offices offer an open concept space with awesome break space features. Other features (dependent on location) include ping pong tables, arcade games, shuffleboard, a nap room and even beautiful views.
This is an extremely exciting time for Shiji, and the opportunity for growth here is exponential. If you have been wanting to join a startup environment software company that has the financial backing of Global Giant Leader Alibaba look no further!
Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. also well-versed on the technical side of projects and can offer insight and tips on how to use features and troubleshoot.
- At least 2-3 years account management experience, preferably in a SaaS environment from Hospitality industry.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong understanding of SaaS solution and technical mindset.
- Flexibility to work with multiple time zones, travel required (up to 50%).
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level.
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, product training, technical support, and assigned account management activities.
- You will create long-lasting partnerships and responsible for delivering to drive positive client outcomes.
- Develop procedures for measuring successes and challenges in both external implementations and internal processes.
- Serve as a project manager to deliver a successful implementation.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers delivering best practices, guidance, and an empathetic ear.
- Deliver quarterly business reviews focusing on recommendations to align our platform to the customer’s business goals and strategy.
- Expand existing client’s usage in the Mycheck platform.
- Analyze customer’s survey results regularly and deliver solutions based on internal and industry best practices.
- Advocate for customers leading internal teams and projects to solve customer’s needs.
- Monitor customer health, identify risk, develop success plans, and deliver recommendations.
- Prioritize and drive timely resolution for clients, using Zoho Desk support center.
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas for implementation.
- Propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience.
- Potentially travel to meet with customers on a quarterly basis, or as required.
Interaction: Customer Success teams communicate and interact with cross-functional teams internally and with their designated clients.