- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji seeks to hire a proactive, business-oriented, and tech-savvy attorney to join our Legal team. Reporting to the Global CFO, we are looking for a person with a law degree and experience managing both legal contracts and internal business processes. You will partner directly with executives, developers, and product managers to provide strategic legal counsel and leadership on issues from development through launch and distribution. Using a broad knowledge base to assess and mitigate risk, you will bring together cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and compliance.
The ideal candidate will also play an important role in shaping policies and processes to help the Legal Department scale as Shiji continues to grow, and to drive important compliance initiatives relating to product development, privacy, and data protection.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that will have the ability to grow within a successful, fast-growing, international company.
- Review and negotiation of various contracts and NDAs with clients, suppliers, partners
- Support the AMERICAS Sales team by negotiating Terms & Conditions with clients and participating in RFP processes
- Participate in calls and meetings related to legal and contractual matters
- Coordinate contract negotiations with internal stakeholders and the Company’s various law firms
- A law degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a law firm or legal department of a multi-national company
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive individual that is a problem solver and an orientation to satisfying the needs of both internal and external clients
- Knowledge of global privacy laws including GDPR and CCPA
- CIPP certified, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- First experiences advising on cyber risk and IT compliance
- Discrete nature and high sense of confidentiality
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.