- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
- Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
- Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant, while working and communicating in an agile team environment
- SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- To perform code review
- You may be asked to lead or mentor other team members
- General awareness of web application performance best practices
- Experience with one or more Java Script frameworks (Ember, React, Angular, Backbone)
- HTML5, CSS3, and LESS/Sass don’t scare you
- You are familiar with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Compass)
- Interest in testing, review and code quality
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.