Senior Financial Controller
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller. In this role you'll be responsible for leading Budget & Forecast process, ensure compliance and you'll be interacting constantly with business counterparts within the organization and externals. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with monthly report, deadlines, analytical tasks & “think out of the box” mindset. This position will report into the CFO and CEO. Most importantly, you’ll see your work have an immediate and tangible impact every day in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing company.
What you'll do:
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Create and evaluate Annual budget.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Provide Monthly Finance (P&L, BS, CF, breakdown and analysis of expenses and revenue) and Business Report Dashboard (LTV, CAC, MRR, Arpa, Churn rate, Renewal rate, etc…).
- Customers payment analysis.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance as necessary.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate external audit.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- 5-10+ years of experience in finance/accounting with a strong record of career progression.
- Desirable experience working in a high growth enterprise SaaS.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive priorities at the senior level as well as build relationships and collaborate across all levels/functions of the Company.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Master with Microsoft Excel.
- Desirable experience working with NAV.
- Experience working with Tableau, SalesForce or/and Zoho CRM.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team