Junior Front-End Developer
- Katowice, Poland
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining library of components based on visual mockups and UX descriptions using Stencil JS, Typescript and SASS,
- writing tests,
- creating and maintaining documentation,
- delivering high-quality code, which is both functional and performant,
- understanding of best practices, processes, and patterns in software development,
- contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development,
- code reviewing.
- Stencil JS,
- Web Components,
- HTML 5,
- general awareness of web application performance best practices,
- good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,
- Interest in testing, review and code quality.
Nice to have:
- familiar with REST API,
- previous experience working with TypeScript,
- previous experience working in SCRUM team,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- all types of employment,
- flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- and last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.