- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- developing and maintaining library of components based on visual mockups and UX descriptions using Stencil JS, Typescript and SASS,
- writing tests,
- creating and maintaining documentation,
- delivering high-quality code, which is both functional and performant,
- understanding of best practices, processes, and patterns in software development,
- contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development,
- code reviewing.
- Stencil JS,
- Web Components,
- HTML 5,
- general awareness of web application performance best practices,
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,
- Interest in testing, review and code quality.
Nice to have:
- familiar with Stencil JS and Web Components technology,
- Pixel perfect approach to implementing designs,
- Focus on consistency and reusability,
- all types of employment,
- flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- and last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.