Support and Installation Consultant
- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
To Support our Financial Services / Payment team, we are looking for a Support and Implementation consultant who will provide technical consultancy initially to our Hospitality customer base across Europe. You will also work closely with product teams across the broader Shiji business to ensure the successful implementation of our payment solutions in conjunction with our portfolio of other hospitality centric solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Install Shiji Payment solutions at customer sites
- Provide Operational Support to customers in the field as and when required
- Take customer sites live with integrated payments in conjunction with other Shiji products.
- Assist Product Management to test new releases and new functions as they are released.
- Perform release updates as required.
- Provide possible solutions for functional gaps in the solution
- Work closely with other product teams to ensure that the configuration of software meets clients requirements.
- Hospitality business background or experience in a similar role.
- You have the same passion for the Hospitality industry as our customer’s passion to serve their guests.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast paced environment
- Professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic
- Willingness to travel domestically and Overseas when the requirement arises.
- Ability to work Flexible hours / shifts as well as providing after hours support on a roster basis
- Technical ability to analyse logs from client implementations to help resolve customer issues
- Exposure to AWS cloud technologies.
- Basic understanding of network concepts
- Technical knowledge of Windows (including Powershell, command line) and Linux / Unix operating systems (command line)
- General understanding of XML Frameworks
- Understanding of Firewalls and routers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to really make a positive impact on the business.
- Friendly, Motivated and talented team.
- Opportunities to grow and develop with Shiji
- Training to meet the requirements of your role
- Competitive compensation package