DevOps Engineer - Remote
- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
You will be designing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure hosting Microservices based application in AWS. Mission-critical, long-term internal project. No meetings with clients.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing and implementing new infrastructure components,
- day to day support of developers,
- creating new application hosting environments,
- maintenance of the existing infrastructure,
- Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- AWS, Terraform/Terragrunt,
- Kubernetes, Helm,
- Ansible, Packer,
- experience and understanding of Compute AWS Services,
- experience with Terraform and infrastructure as a code concept,
- experience working in Linux based environment.
Nice to have:
- experience with Immutable Infrastructure,
- experience with Ansible,
- experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and GitLab CI.
- Employment in the organization with an established position on the market.
- Full time job contract, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons during working hours and more...
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.