PMS Product Manager with financial knowledge
- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
The Product Manager (PM) position is responsible for delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality products. They are responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that is built. Within their designated product line, PMs focus on delivering incremental value by driving product changes and working closely with a team of developers, designers, and business partners. They support in-depth business reviews, communicate and present across all levels of the organization, and support cross-functional product teams.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in the software industry,
- Experience working with Property Management Systems (PMS) and finance area,
- Experience conducting user research and testing to understand user needs,
- Experience identifying goals, metrics, and analytics to measure product value,
- Experience developing product roadmaps,
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders,
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a modern software development based enterprise environment,
- Demonstrated experience with modern software development product management practices and agile methodologies,
- Experience modeling financial investments focusing on ROI analysis,
- Experience documenting and modeling end user process flows based around user personas and the identification of business entities,
- Experience communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization,
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design, and development team,
- Experience creating, prioritizing, and accepting user stories,
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis.
- All types of employment,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- And last – but not the least – great team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.