Product Manager - AI/Chatbot
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a proactive Product Manager to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development of digital products, should have proven experience identifying and launching new features and improving the current product portfolio, with experience related with AI and Chatbot products.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with Development teams, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills.
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories.
- Improve the Intent detection.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of business flows.
- Participate in the product huddle meetings.
- Participate in the weekly release planning meetings.
- Work closely with the Development team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Track and Measure product usage and user behavior to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Maintain and analyze the Chatbot stats and KPI’s to constantly improve the quality and project success.
- Create Product documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Highly analytical, results oriented, with a strong process/flow builder and data focused mind.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualization, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Desirable knowledge in AI and Chatbot project implementations.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
- Excellent level of English, Spanish desired.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team