- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
As a Release Manager at AC you will be working closely with development, product and QA teams. Release Manager handles all aspects of the end to end product lifecycle.
- Manage the continuous process improvement work stream for all release related procedures and workflows
- Managing the transition to production of the solution and post UAT
- Monitor execution of Post Verifications - Testing activities
- Provide leadership, control and take responsibility for the given area
- Handling simultaneously few ongoing releases and small ad-hoc projects
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and analyse 3rd party logs and documentation.
- Extensive problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture.
- Familiarity with containerized environments (Docker).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes.
- Flexibility to support Global initiatives and time zones
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in Web Technologies
- Ability to Mentor team members
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- 2+ years managing or coordinating releases or projects in full or in part from inception to implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely.
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by SHIJI POLAND Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by SHIJI POLAND . z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.