- Chevy Chase, MD, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
Our Executive Assistant ensures that the office of SVP Americas is running smoothly by updating records, taking phone calls, organizing events and meetings, making travel arrangements, interacting with customers and handlingmail. In this position you will frequently interface with C-suite level executives along with all departments throughout the organization. levels of office and field staff.
- Manage SVP calendar and arrange travel plans and itinerary.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for SVP, VP and team leaders.
- Assist in event planning and with Ad-Hoc projects.
- Expense reconcilement, management and following up on emails.
- Perform scanning, faxing and printing documents.
- Must have positive proven experience working for a high-profile SVP or C-Level executive
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures; knowledge of international protocol desirable
- Ability to think independently in order to anticipate and prepare for the needs of SVP and executive-level staff
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to handle high interaction with SVP, Executive team, staff and stakeholders.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software including but not limited to Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to operate with a calm and productive demeanor in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to multitask accurately to meet multiple deadlines.
- Must have high attention to detail and full proficiency in various computer systems, software and tools to provide high-quality, effective and efficient administrative support.
- Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in supporting the SVP on a wide variety of and administrative duties.
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.