Global Billing Support Specialist
- Hollywood, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
Our Global Billing Support Specialist is a key player to the service we provide our customers. This role is responsible for working with finance, sales and internal employees to create and send invoices and credit memos across several lines of businesses. Must be able to address questions and resolve issues while maintaining a high level of customer service in all communications. This position is a prime opportunity for someone looking to help shape the internal billing function with an industry leader.
- Create invoices across different lines of businesses, invoices differ in products and terms of payment, high attention to detail is demanded.
- Send invoices using email and vendor portals in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner to facilitate timely payments by vendors.
- Maintain a clean record of customer accounts payable email addresses and invoicing portals.
- Maintain an audit trail of sending invoices (when they were sent, who they were sent to, etc.)
- Manage various invoicing email groups to address any customer questions and reconcile accounts.
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable to ensure invoices are created, delivered, and scheduled for payment.
- Set-up new customer billing and credit information and maintain current e-mail information in the ERP system.
- Additional billings/invoicing tasks/projects, as needed.
- 4+ years prior experience with invoicing/billing is preferred
- Curiosity and analytical skills to research and resolve questions with customer portals and internal procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties to ensure invoices and supporting documentation are correct, and discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Pro-active outreach to help answer questions and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, high volume environment.
- Track record of being a strong team player with great people/customer service and communication skills
- Strong written communication skills to document internal procedures
- Solid MS Office and Computer skills – to create formulas in Excel and complete Vlookups in Excel
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work (partially) remotely or choose your preferred location
- A modern workplace in one of our multinational offices, of course as much coffee, mate and fruits as you need to get into the flow
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.