Junior Back-end Developer (C#)
- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator.
Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries.
Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Do you want to develop microservices? Would you like to work with the most current technology stack? Are you an open-minded person willing to learn a lot?
We're looking for a person to be a part of a team that changes the hospitality industry. Are you a smart junior or entry-level developer? Join us!
You will be:
- working in the most recent version of C# and .NET (on Linux),
- learning from the best developers in our company,
- seeing and improving system having CQRS, DDD, Event Sourcing, microservices at their best.
You need to:
- be able to program - we'll ask to show your code (university projects are OK),
- understand how computers work in depth,
- write clearly and communicate effectively,
- be familiar with Object-Oriented and Functional programming paradigms,
- understand algorithms and data structures well,
- know relational databases, HTTP protocol,
- be passionate about programming - just as we are.
Nice to have:
- working knowledge of Linux, C#, and .NET,
- experience with Github or Gitlab,
- knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- all types of employment,
- flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely (1 day per week - in the standard mode, except for COVID restrictions),
- full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- and last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.