Director of Sales Operations
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a analytical and strategical Director of Sales Operations. The ideal candidate has experience identifying and executing improvements in the Sales processes and strategy. You’re able to build relationships within the Sales organization, identify gaps and opportunities and deliver the resources, tools, and assets the team needs to sell successfully.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, for sales.
- Optimize overall sales processes, promote cross-functional partnership and buy-in, and ensure smooth cross-team communication.
- Increase sales productivity by identifying problems with the sales process, simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools.
- Advice the Global Sales team on the decision-making process to solve potential issues.
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion.
- Develop key performance metrics to measure the activities that have the most significant impact on sales productivity,
- Ensure an effective onboarding; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Partner with the VP of Sales to develop annual goals and on driving day-to-day execution.
- Recognize trends in data, and refine operational models. Periodically, you might need to redefine sales territories, collaborate with finance on sales compensation plans, and develop policies to ensure data quality.
- Support all aspects of the sales activity to help the business achieve both team and company targets.
- Overall management and responsibility for the Sales Rep team, including kpi setting, measuring and appraisals.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues
- Deep passion for sales and coaching
- Initiative and analytical thinking.
- Can work both independently and in teams
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Emotional Intelligence and Team coordination
- Technically savvy. Very comfortable in Excel, Powerpoint and G Suite. Working knowledge of SFDC
- Fluent English
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team