- Katowice, Poland
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees.
Your job will be designing consistent and easy-to-understand user experience of an advanced Property Management System for the hospitality industry. You will work with product owners, developers, and other designers delivering UX services to multiple product teams. Your contribution will support our customers in delighting their guests in hotels across the globe.
- Analyzing Business requirements
- Gathering requirements in context of End Users’ needs
- Delivering low- and high-fidelity designs
- Creating user flows for web and mobile apps
- Writing UX documentation
- Designing user interfaces based on internal UI Guidelines
- Actively contributing to the UX improvement processes
- Continuously cooperating with Developers, Product Owners, and Product Managers
- Taking part in research activities
- Carrying out internal audits of the system to identify inconsistencies and areas for improvement
- At least 5 years of work as a UX designer, also in cooperation with Dev/PO/PM or business analysts
- Working knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
- Strong self-organization skills
- Extensive analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
- Good English writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experienced in working with remote teams
- Educational background in psychology
- Working knowledge of Axure and Framer X
- All types of employment
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.