Renewals Specialist Intern
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a young, multilingual student who is interested in business administration. The internship involves a stage in 3 departments (Finance /Customer Success /Sales) and as a part of the program you will be trained by all of them. This is a unique chance to participate in rotational program and to explore different fields.
- Working proactively with the sales and customer success team on pipeline reviews to ensure timely updates
- Processing Renewals contracts and releasing of renewals orders
- Managing disputes related to contract management
- Checking renewal orders in the system for accuracy
- Driving increase of renewal value by improving company renewals Kpis
- Studying a Bachelor or Master's Degree in a Business Administration related field.
- Possibility to sign an Internship agreement for at least 6 months.
- Detail orientation and sense accuracy
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Good communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Russian is a plus)
- Proactivity and being organized are highly valued
What else we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free fruit
- Great coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team